Remember that the Exodus is loaded to the teeth (or needs to get there) with rail guns...perhaps a mission to a navy weapons depot to arm the ship. In fact the battle with shitstorm at the queen's island could have left exodus in ruins, and bill says he need better armaments, so they raid the depot. Then a subsequent robot offensive or another shitstorm run-in will allow exodus to unlease the huge barrage. Think BSG lighting off for the first time!!!
Posted by franktic
at 10:12 AM EDT
Issue Two Outline - Rev 1
Mission – Search for candy
Source of candy
· Cost plus
· Mall candy store
· General store
· Gas station
· Sail North into colder climate in hopes that there will be fewer zombies.
· Discover an abandoned town. From the ship they can see zombies roaming streets.
· Decide to sail to a nearby sheltered cove and anchor. Tender in and hike through dense trees to outskirts of town to find candy and supplies.
· Small group goes in. Said they’ll be back by night fall. Sail off if they don’t return etc.
Hike thru forest
· Cold and damp walking slowly thru trees. Followed by shadows
· Team doesn’t have good endurance from – living on a small boat
· Shadow people wear animal skins and use sign language to communicate
· Get attacked by shadow people - local tribe – team is outnumbered.
· Bill is about to kill one and notices they are not zombies and orders everyone to stop
· They form an alliance
o Tribe sees use for alliance with Team
Find sporting goods store
· Get to abandoned civilized town - find a strip mall with a sporting goods store.
· Decide to look for items to arm themselves with
· Make it to the store to find its full of zombies
o Backstory as the virus spread people lock themselves into building and places where they felt they could protect themselves
o Problem is over time they still fall victim to the infection and now are locked in
· Zombies are armed, but the team doesn’t know if they can use the guns and bows they have in their hands (possibly holding backwards)
· Zombies see team and gun goes off into the air. Team realizes zombies don’t know how to use the weapons any more
· Gunshot alerts robot surveillance drone
Suit and arm up
· They make their way into the store fighting zombies
· They arm themselves with pellet guns, hand guns, rifles, bow and arrows, jackets, boots and knifes (Doesn’t have to be shown, but there is a limited number of supplies/ bullets).
· On their way out – Drones call in robots – Robots closing in
· Night fall
· Reach tree line and cover
· Boat is too far – tribe invite back to camp for the night.
Attacked by robots
· Robots close in and attack – fight fight fight
· People get separated – everyone scatters
· Drives them out from cover of the forest
· Nearby Zombie closes in and takes Jess by surprise (they bump into one another/ she hits her head and falls something like that
Jess gets overcome and bit
· Uses a crude tool to kill Zombie – super tough chick – maybe her thumb thru and eye socket
· Calls for help
· Wanders thru forest
· Wakes up in camp with tribe
· Bill arrives and goes nut and wants to lop off someone’s head???
That is all I have.
Posted by ducky-denny
at 6:33 PM EDT
I hope I'm doing this right
What a pain in the ass this was. OK I have an account and I'm logged in, now what?
How do I use this thing?
Where are all the white women at?
Posted by ducky-denny
at 3:13 PM EDT
WHOOOOOOAAAA! Now we're talking...but definitely need some more boobage in there! (of course that's always the case)....and the dialogue is really good too!
Posted by franktic
at 11:12 AM EDT
Issue One Rewrite
It starts with bill and Jess having the cant wait to get a break from me/ you're beautiful on the outside discussion while their kid is driving. They see the buildings and have the humans used to live here talk. Bill sees this as a chance to do a history field trip and takes the boys on a expedition to the building. Jess is nervous about this. She sees zombies on the roof. Bill says its sleepers not leapers. Slow not fast zombies. A good chance for the kids to practice killing zombies. While they row over in a small boat he tells the kids about meeting the queen. Brief flashback that doesn't reveal the goal is to find candy for her. Just an unknown treasure. Save that reveal for later. On the roof bill shows them sleeper zombies and let's them practice on them they go inside to pilfer. The windows on the top floor are partially submerged. Bill looks out and sees the sub just under the water. He realizes he needs to get back to the ship. Suddenly a robot rises out of the rubble just activated. They run to the roof and between zombies. He calls Jess by radio to find out she's fighting leapers because the zombie mutiny is happening. She kills them off. Shoots a cannon to help bill kill the robot and secureits transmitter. Back on the shop he has the same leg cutting discussion with the bad guy. The issue ends with the sub surfacing next to them
Posted by frankandjane
at 1:00 AM EST